Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Game Day Feast


Okay so Cleveland did not make it to the Superbowl, I still had to represent for my team .With the Superbowl being held in Miami this year, I thought I should pay homage to some of the fantastic Florida cuisine. Miami is a melting pot of several different Latin and Caribbean cultures and foods. Cuban dishes are the predominant foods in several of the restaurants there. One of the great things about Cuban recipes is that they have layers upon layers of flavor, my favorite thing about them is that they are fairly cheap to make and they feed a crowd. My dishes for the Superbowl should only cost you about $30 bucks and they will make enough for 10 people. Another way you can cut some cost come game day, is ask one or more of your buddies to bring the drinks.You can never go wrong with soft drinks and beer. If you are more into mixed drinks stir up a batch of Mojitos or a pitcher of Sangria.If you have not perfected your recipe for either of those, check out some of the many sites that specialize in making drinks. Let's get cookin.........

No comments:

Post a Comment