Friday, May 14, 2010

Too hyped to sleep

It is almost 4am and I have been waking up every hour to make sure I have not missed the alarm. In a few hours I will be having breakfast with one of the people I wanted to meet / cook with for a while. I am going to the Taste Expo and meeting Guy Fieri.



I think I was about 8yrs old the last time I was this anxious about meeting someone. I was going to a meet and greet with the Power Rangers (Insert jokes here). Flash forward over a decade later and I have got the same feeling.

Along with Guy, Fabio Viviani from TOP CHEF and Aaron from Big Daddy’s House will be there. Between them, beer and wine seminars and free food samples it’s like a Foodie’s Disney World.

Alright back to bed, five hours to go.

To see the other Chefs I want to meet  click on my Facebook Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment